Before we can start doing new church media things in the church, sometimes, we first need to STOP doing certain things. In this episode, I break down the five things that you church needs to stop doing right now…and what you should do instead to up both engagement and potentially save yourself time and money.
Curious about the five things you should stop doing? Here’s the quick list:
1. Stop using clipart, wild fonts, and multiple colors on bulletins, power points, and anything
2. Stop having in-person free gifts to visitors
3. Stop only taking offerings only in person
4. Stop using Facebook to ONLY livestream your services
5. Stop thinking that your website is for your church people
Listen or watch now to see what you should be doing instead!
// Connect with me online //
Schedule a Free Call with Me: https://calendly.com/marc-hyde/free30?month=2021-08
Google My Business: https://g.page/marc-hyde-creative